For the health and safety of our guests and staff, Bumblebee Playspace recognizes that maintaining a clean and sanitary facility is one of the top priorities. While we cannot guarantee the prevention of illness, we can promise to take the necessary steps to minimize risk to our guests and staff. The health and safety protocols will be as follows:
- All guests over age 3 and staff who enter the premises will be required to wear face coverings.
- All guests and staff who enter the premises will have their temperature taken by a no-contact thermometer.
- Bumblebee Playspace is a shoes-free facility. All guests and staff are required to wear socks at all times.
- Adults should maintain at least six feet distance from each other.
- Admission may be limited during open play to ensure safety of guests.
- All guests will be permitted entry by reservation only. Each reservation will be restricted to a maximum of 12 guests, including children and adults. All guests in each reservation will be in the same household or social bubble.
For Open Play
For Private Play
Sanitization of Premises and Toys
- Toys and surfaces will be regularly disinfected during open play times.
- Bumblebee Playspace will reserve 30 minutes between reservations of private play to sanitize all toys and surfaces with an industrial disinfectant fogger machine using a hypochlorous acid cleaning solution. Hypochlorous acid is more effective than bleach while being eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- All toys, surfaces and floor will be thoroughly disinfected with a mild bleach solution at the end of each day.