For the health and safety of our guests and staff, Bumblebee Playspace recognizes that maintaining a clean and sanitary facility is one of the top priorities. While we cannot guarantee the prevention of illness, we can promise to take the necessary steps to minimize risk to our guests and staff. The health and safety protocols will be as follows:
- All guests over age 3 and staff who enter the premises will be required to wear face coverings.
- All guests and staff who enter the premises will have their temperature taken by a no-contact thermometer.
- All guests will be permitted entry by reservation only. Each reservation will be restricted to a maximum of 10 guests, including children and adults. All guests in each reservation will be in the same household or social bubble.
- Bumblebee Playspace is a shoes-free facility. All guests and staff are required to wear socks at all times.
Sanitization of Premises and Toys
- Bumblebee Playspace will reserve 30 minutes between reservations of private play to sanitize all toys and surfaces.
- All toys and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized with a mild disinfectant solution.