Bumblebee Playspace Policies
- All guests must complete a waiver before playing.
- Bumblebee Playspace is a shoe-free space and adults must wear socks. Kids may go barefoot or wear socks.
- For the health and safety of everyone who visits Bumblebee Playspace, children and adults, with visible signs of illness (cough, runny nose, rash, fever, etc) will be asked to come back when they feel better.
- All guests must have their temperature taken by a contactless thermometer before entering.
- All visitors over age 3 are required to wear protective face coverings while inside, in accordance with state law.
- Memberships are not available at this time.
- Bumblebee Playspace is a parent-supervised indoor playspace. Parents/caregivers are required to be responsible for their children at all times. Bumblebee Playspace does not provide childcare services or supervision. At no time is Bumblebee Playspace staff responsible for any child.
- Parents/caregivers are welcome to bring their laptop and work while they supervise their children. WiFi is available.
- We realize and respect that every caregiver has their own parenting style. To help maintain the safety of children and adults at Bumblebee Playspace, we ask that if you observe any challenging, unsafe, or unrespectful behavior, to inform a staff member.
- While our space is designed for ages 0-5, we sometimes get older children visiting Bumblebee Playspace. Sometimes we have been asked to enforce an age limit, which we cannot do. However, older children are welcome to visit Bumblebee Playspace as long as they are able to play in a safe manner around our younger visitors. If they are behaving in ways that endanger or could potentially harm a young child (such as running, throwing toys, etc), we may ask that family to leave.
- No food or drinks in the play areas. Snacks can be eaten at the tables in the snack room. If your child has allergies, please be aware that Bumblebee Playspace does not have dietary limitations on the snacks allowed in the space.
- No pets or animals, please. Only registered service animals are allowed at Bumblebee Playspace.
- Celebrations during open play hours are not allowed at Bumblebee Playspace. So, please no cake, presents, singing, etc. However, we are available for private parties and other events; please contact us to learn more.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
We welcome photography at Bumblebee Playspace! Have fun filming and photographing your family's time here. We simply ask:
Please be sensitive to the privacy of other families, and take pictures of only your children.
Please do not photograph other children without the permission of their parents.